Lets make something awesome.. out of something we use in our day to day life..
DIYs are always fun, sometimes they turn out well and sometimes they don’t but still the fun part is trying.
For paper beads you will need:
- Sand paper
How to make paper beads..
- Rip the paper and boil it well.
- After the water is reduced completely add gluee to it
- Roll the beads (make sure you don’t do it while its still too hot)
- Let them dry for a day or two
- Sand the ends using the sandpaper
- Colour them
Your beads are ready.
Now you can drill hole into them and make a necklace , bracelet or make earrings..Make anything..:)
Share with us what did you make 🙂